Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Creative Queenslanders

In an effort to get my Mojo back i am cruising around the internet, looking at other Queenslander creative peeps to get some inspiration.

Monsoons and Mangoes - A friend of a friend, she makes the coolest clothes out of the funkiest fabric. This paisley Kaftan made it to the front page of Esty!



Momoko - Exclusive Japanese products hand made on the Sunshine Coast.

Such gorgeous designs using Japanese fabrics. This top my style! I first saw this design at the Eumundi Markets.

3 GIRLS and a goat
- "I like to use a range of materials including new and recycled papers, new and vintage fabrics and buttons, rubber stamping, machine stitching, and screen and lino printing to create multi- layered paper goods."
Beautiful handmade gift cards , I love this one. It features embossing hand stamping and stitching.
Little Mary Moo - Quality hand made bags and purses made predominatly from hand screenprinted fabrics. Look at this cool bag made from Pippi Joe Fabric.

Ogekko - "Children's clothes (and some for their mums) inspired by my love of colour and traditional, ethnic and natural fabrics."

A cute pinafore style dres out of cordouroy.

So there you go... feeling a little bit more inspired! On the road to getting my mojo back!!

1 comment:

LittleMaryMoo said...

Katy,

Thanks for including my bag! Losing the crafty mojo is very hard. I think we've all been there at some stage but I know I always seem to come back much more motivated. You'll get there - you are very talented. Enjoy a break and be kind to yourself.