Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Light at the end of the tunnel!!

I am almost finished my Belle Dress !! Check it out...

All i have left is the hems, it's not my finest work but i am sure a certain little lady is going to love it - and that is the most important thing!!

I have my first Yudu screen in the Yudu drying tray at the moment getting it's emulsion dried on at this very moment!! Eccckkk!! Exciting. Hopefully i will have a burnt screen ready to show you tomorrow, i am having some troubles though... keep your fingers crossed for me!

4 comments:

Kylie said...

The dress looks fabulous Katy! You've done such a great job. Can't wait to hear how your Yudu goes - good luck! Kylie x

jodie said...

Fingers crossed !

Running with Scissors said...

Love the idea of the Yudu - must add it to my evergrowing wish list!

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

I'm so excited that you've exposed your first screen! I can't wait to see the results!