Friday, May 1, 2009

Favourite Things Friday

Paisley Jade asked in her Favourite Things Friday post today "What are you loving?" and i started to leave her a comment but it became so long i thought i should do a post instead!

I am loving all the Granny Squares about... I need to give it a crack.

I am loving Masterchef on the TV. So much i served up Bangers and Mash to my husband yesterday and said it was "A Stack of Chilli and Red Wine Sausages on a bed of Mashed Potato drizzled with a chilli garlic and onion gravy" - sounds so much better like that!

I am loving taking my puppy for a walk each arvo - i have only just started...it's so fun watching her experience new things. Like when she complete freaked out the first time a dog barked at her through a fence, she couldn't work out where is was coming from coz she could see the dog.. hehehe i also love it when she gets a bit tired and i just power walk along with her in my arms craddleing her like a baby while she licks my chin to say thatnkyou and all the people in the cars driving by think i am a nutter going on a walk and carrying my dog.

I am loving all the long weekends at the moment, just 1.5 hours till another 3 day weekend. WHOOO!!

I am loving having days in Queensland where it is warmer during the night her that it is during the day in Melbourne, my previous home... pat on the back to me and Hubbie for moving otherwise i would be freezing my boobs off.

I am loving amusing Swine Flu, SORRY N1H1 Flu, posts, like my previous post and this one by B is for Burton, Paisley Jades Husband. Because thing to do is try and keep upbeat i reckon!

I hope everyone has a good weekend! What are you loving?

4 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

We recorded master chef and watched a few episodes today - very addictive viewing!

Unknown said...

Hi just found your blog and thought I'd stop to say hello . I love the Winnie the Pooh , below .

Tania said...

Just thought I'd check in to confirm that these Melbourne tootsies became permanently frozen (again) nine days ago. Given you were so clever, I reckon you are allowed to do smug. I'm just clinging to the Melbourne has the best coffee thing...

Heather said...

Oh, I am loving our warm spring weather, all the green grass and colorful tulips and the scent of honeysuckle and lilac bushes.

Loving my kids bringing home all A's on their report cards Friday.

Love that summer vacation is only a month away.

Lovin' my new job...no more poop to clean up!

(I remember carrying our puppy on walks, too. You're a great mommy!)