Monday, January 12, 2009

Ribbon Dispenser

From this...


To This...
I bought the wood template at Lincraft but it can also be found online at Kaiser Craft in the Beyond the Page Section. They also have lots of cool, unscrapbooky things to do with scrapbook paper there too. There is also a projects section with lots of ideas.

I used two different patters of Japanese paper cut into triangles and Mod-podged them onto the top panel, i am going to add a black ribbon strips to the top too, just to define the different papers.

It keeps all my miscellous ribbon pieces organised, it is a bit dodgy on the edges but its my first crack at Mod-podgeing onto wood. I always get impatient and want things finished instead of finishing things of properly!



What is one of your bad habits when making crafty things?

3 comments:

Lilly said...

You make it look so easy. What a great idea this is!!

frankenpug said...

Let me just say...WOW! That is so cool! Looks like one more thing I need to pencil in on my to be crafted list:)

BTW-I nominated you for a little bloggy award...info over on the frankenpug:)

Nikki said...

I'm the queen of the tangled ribbon box!! I love this little sorter-outer-er box.