Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Todays Finds


Aunty Cookie is a great blog i have just found. Lots of cool stuff here!





Craftblog is a new blog i found today too. She has lots of good projects and also has a great Flickr Friday,w showing some cool creations out there. There is a great tutorial on toddler safe paint. She also has tutorials for Monster Boots (so cool) and a Birdie Embroidery Pattern, and a knitting needle holder.


Spoonful of Sugar Girls have a great tutorial on Mini Notebooks made with some ingenious Laminex sample cards. I wonder if Laminex have been given the heads up on people coming in that need some samples for some "renovations"!


Pink Penguin, as always, has some wonderful creations on here blog. I especially love her reversible patchwork bag.





Indie Art and Design showcase some talented Aussie on the Indy scene every day, one being Simone Walsh who made this beautiful necklace. God i would love to be able to make silver jewllery like that!


Be Featured!
I would love to feature your crafty exploits so just send an email to:
katyelisha@gmail.com and give me your details and i will pop you up. Only rules is it has to be handmade or created!

4 comments:

Hippomanic Jen said...

Thanks for visiting my site today. It's always great to meet new people, particularly Queenslanders. It's a very big world out there.

Bellgirl said...

I love that laminex sample idea! I must say I have been known to collect a lot of paint samples which don't match my decor but, by a strange co-incidence, do match the things in my shop.

However, if you enlarge the image you can see the colour numbers, so that's advertising for them, right?: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_KjjxeIQiw_c/SKpDL1M-meI/AAAAAAAAACA/OQp7nE63G_0/s1600-h/DSC_1315.JPG

Lilly said...

These are all great links Katy - love them all. Thank you for making it easy as well!

Anonymous said...

So glad you liked the paint recipe!

I love the mini notebooks, they're fab :D