Tuesday, September 23, 2008

This Is... What i want to be when i grow up

Well, i am learning all the different goings on in Blogland and there is something called a Meme (is there anyone that can tell me where the name comes from?) There is one that is hosted by Three Buttons. It is called This Is... and the rest of the sentence changes each week, go to Three Buttons to read about how to join in. This week is This Is... What i want to be when i grow up.

So here is my first This Is...post.

When i grow up i want to be a crafty mum. I would love to be growing some beautiful, healthy children with my wonderful husband and also growing a crafty business. I have always been creating things since i was little but i would love to be able to make a steady income from creating at home. I love to bead, sew, graphic design and make invitations. So maybe one of those, or a combination of all three, will be what i am successful in in the future.

2 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Good luck in following your dream!Can't wait to see photos of your toy society drop!

Heather said...

Oh, being a mom (and a crafty one at that) is so incredibly awesome, and something I always wanted to be. I am so living my dream right now, watching these three little ones grow up right before my very eyes.

It will be great to watch you fulfill your dreams, through the wonder that is blogland. You better post lots of pictures!