Monday, April 6, 2009

New Projects

I started making the Mod Fruit Hanging Lamp from a tutorial on Craftershock on the weekend minus the fruit. (it was a little to fruity with the fruit on it for me ) It have completed one section now i just need to make 5 more, then they will all interlink together creating a big ball to place over a light bulb . I am using some stock i got from work (I work at a printing company) called Translucent Backlit - it doesn't tear and it is the stock we use to print the posters for the bus shelters for Adshel.

It is time consuming tracing all the shapes out and cutting them so i am just doing it slowly. Should be finished by the end of the week.

I am about to start on my mini quilted mat for my puppy. The concensus was that the material i had shown was Seersucker. I have got the pieces all cut out and i am going to start doing some sewing on it tonight - so stay tuned!

I hope everyone had a good weekend!

No comments: