Friday, November 14, 2008

New Items in My Shop

I love Fridays - time at work to do non-work things, I'm so naughty! But it gives me a chance to update my shop as i have had a few sales lately, Thanks to Hoppo Bumpo and my cheeky friend Saranne, who sneaked on there and bought two of my bracelets and Le, Third on the Right, who has ordered 2 little baskets in the pink fabrics direct from me. So here are some new baskets i have made. Go to my Etsy shop to see more pictures and prices. Also, you can buy direct from me in Australian dollars with direct debit.

This is Bohemian Pink.
This is Bohemian Teal. (I'm pretty good with naming them aren't i!!)
Oriental Basket. ( I love this one, i have two available).

Stripey Christmas
And lastly a little cute bag called Stripey Flower Garden.

If you don't like Etsy and using American Dollars, or you don't like my prices or you want to do a swap, i am always open for suggestions, so just contact me katyelisha@gmail.com.

So what do you think?

7 comments:

Lilly said...

They are amazing - very nice.

CGDK said...

Katy these bags are lovely.

from a sales point of view tho, the truck in the background is a bit distracting -maybe crop it out- because the grass looks nice. (hope you don't mind me saying)

Katy said...

hahah that is so true! what i should do is put up a board behind it so i get the grass but not the background! If i get time i will crop it out now coz it is bugging me, but i will defaintly do it in the future.. Thanks for the feedback, i love it!

Le said...

just divine ! your work is beautiful Katy ...

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

they are beautiful Katy.Even my little boys would love them.

Unknown said...

Katy's bags are great, I was lucky enough to get my hands on two on Saturday!!!

Le said...

i am back to look at the strpy garden one - so lovely :) le