Saturday, November 1, 2008

New Items in My Shop and Current Missions

Hi Everyone, i hope all your Americans out there had a good Halloween, quite jealous we don't really get into it here in Oz Land, looks like so much fun.

I have updated my header AGAIN, and changed the look of my shop, no sure about the colours but like the design, just creating a bit of mystery for my viewers!
I have placed some new items in my Etsy Shop. They are Permanent Vinyl Decals, great for windows and areas where you are going to leave them for a long time. Not recommended for painted walls as will remove paint when peeled off.

I have a range of Removable vinyls on its way so will start making ones for decorating your walls and all kinds of things.
There is only one design at the moment and i have a few other ones on the go too.

Here i have a translucent blue one on the window and a brown one that i have mounted on the reverse side of the fram glass and put a white sheet behind to create a sillohute effect. What do you think?



So in the next few weeks you will be seeing some new designs, i am trying to keep on an Australian Native them at first, likenative birds and plant sillohutes, and then will probably look at some Asian style ones. I will just see how they go..

Also a few other things i am up to.
A few Christmas Bags so some markets i'm doing., the one on the left has little bells and the one in the middles has little buttons.
And here are 2 bags being made in the Geisha Style, the top one with Grey Dragon Flys and Cranes and the bottom in Rewd Japanese fabric.

Also on the right i have added my Followers, go and visit them, they are great bunch of ladies, next week i am going to to a blog just about them and their blogs, so if you want to be features ...Follow Me!!

7 comments:

Le @ third on the right and cold peas said...

Just love the framed one - the blue is lovely too - put somehow the black looks so elegant - nice one Katy :) le

Columbia Lily said...

I like the new header a lot!!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Vinyl decals are new to me, and yours look gorgeous!! Love the famed one especially - the possbilities for these are amazing. Can't wait to see what else you come up with.

Dee from Downunder said...

They are all great! very talented

Lilly's Life said...

Gosh you are clever. I am with Le I like the black one and I also love the Geisha style bags too.

Leslie said...

I am in awe of what you do. You are so creative! :)

Steph Bond said...

Hi Katy, lovely to see all your creations. Your Australian native birds theme is going to be great; the fairy wrens are just lovely. Also love the Geisha bag; beautiful. Best wishes!
Steph @ Bondville
www.stephbond.com