Friday, November 7, 2008

Gifts for babies


I have a nephew coming soon and i am doing this post to bring together all the tutorials i need to remember to use when i am making all my little gifts for him.

Purl Bee has a cute fabric beach ball which is going to look soo cute in this cloud fabric i have at home.

A hole bunch of great tutorials here at Sew Mama Sew.



Little Birdie Secrets has some great Sleeper suits made from old T-Shirts.

Also a hole bunch of projects here, including different bib patterns and Tag toys, and burp clothes which are my next mission.




Here is a great Ribbon Blanket, these are such a great idea.
This is at Craftblog.com.au




2 comments:

Lilly said...

I like this post. I would like to be a little more creative and just bought some material this week to make aprons. Not sure how I will go but I am going ot try. I thought they might be easy to start with and aprons are making a comeback so they say!

Louisa Claire said...

Hey Katy, I would love to be more creative and clever!! These are beautiful! Glad you've enjoyed doing some "stumbling"!