Saturday, October 25, 2008

Where the blog are you girl!!


How lucky am i - a great blog called Where the Blog are You that shows off great aussie blogs featured ME!! What great day, i have sold one bag and also had a few more interests, which always makes making things more interesting! Thanks to Where the Blog are You for featuring me and Louisa for starting it. I have so many more sewing missions now, much to my husbands detriment. hours of sew, But i love it. Thankyou everyone for your great comments, will come visit you over the next 3 days. I'm in Melbourne at the moment, and for you ladies that live or know about Melbourne, I'm staying in Cranbourne, but will partying it, hardcore on Saturday night in St Kilda at Robarters!! Have a great weekend!!


5 comments:

Heather said...

Have a great weekend...sounds like fun!

As far as Twilight goes, it is an incredible series of four books about a vampire (Edward) and the teen girl (Bella) who falls in love with him. More of a love story than a vampire one. You must read it! The movie of the first book comes out on Nov 21st here in the US.

Does Amazon ship to you? I'm sure you can get Twilight from there; the author is Stephenie Meyer.

Let me know if you can't get it, and I will personally send you a copy.

"The Queen in Residence" said...

Hello from the US. I saw you on Heathers' site talking about "Twilight". It is a series of books that have taken over the lives of woman everywhere. Stephanie Meyer is the author and there are 4 books in the series. It is geared towards Young Adult readers but has really grabbed all age of readers.
Briefly it is a story of a young girl that falls in love with someone she can never have.....I will not disclose more but it is so full of passion and forbidden love but in a VERY tasteful way. This is not a riped bodice, or heaving bossum kind of novel. It really sparks the imagination and the longing that we all have naturally.
Anyway, they are amazing and worth the effort to find the books. Amazon.com is a good place to start if you cannot find them locally.
I will warn you that once you do have them, you will need to take a week off from your life, as you will need that time to devour the books. I spent 3 days reading all of the first 3 novels, both day and night to find out what has happened.
Good luck and I hope that you enjoy them......

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

That is so cool, congratulations! And have a fantastic weekend!!!

Le said...

I have awarded you - go see - love le

June Saville said...

Your blog is quite beautiful Katy. Thanks for dropping into Journeys in Creative Writing as well.
I see you had a giveaway not so long ago - looked great! Me, I choose to give away my short stories ...
Good on the WTBAY network!
Cheers
June