Friday, August 22, 2008

My New Creation


I bought a pattern today of You Can Make This, it is Little Louie. He is so cute. i made him for Nephew (who isn't born yet) but i am sure he will love him. I made him out of a shirt his Mum, Rachel, gave me (his head) another shirt (his body) and some polar fleese i had around (his ears, legs, nose and mouth) I took me about 3-4 hours. The lady that created the pattern has a website called Bitofwhimsydolls. She has some of the cutest patterns, the next mission is to make the Guinea pig pattern. I name you "Little Seb's Sausage dog".

1 comment:

Heather said...

This is adorable! I want one! Sadly, I don't have paypal :( I had a bad experience with eBay years ago, and am forever scarred by it.

But I love your creation!

Congrats on being saucy blog material. Your blog is sweet.